We will not sell nor release any data to an outside entity (except to comply with the law).
We are compliant with Federal Laws including FERPA, PPRA, COPPA, and California State Privacy laws (AB 1584 and SOPIPA).
All student data is deleted every summer. You need to backup any student data prior to the end of the membership.
Every webpage is encrypted. Student usernames, passwords, and IP addresses are encrypted in the database as well.
Collecting information provides specific benefits to our website visitors. We agree to not share any personally identifiable information you individually supply to the site without your express permission or to comply with the law.We collect information for the following purpose(s):
- Completing or supporting an activity
- Website and system administration
- Tailoring the website for its visitors
- IP addresses are collected and can only be used by the teacher. IP addresses help to determine negative behavior, like cheating.
- No financial information is ever collected by us; that information is only communicated between you and PayPal
What you can delete as a teacher:
- All student information, test scores, etc.
- You maintain control over your student accounts
What you can't delete as a teacher:
- Your teacher account but you may request we delete your teacher account and all your data.
- Parents can sign-in as their child and see most of their child's data.
- Parents can view the rest of their child's data by contacting the teacher. The teacher can display reports of that student's data.
With respect to unlawful online activities of any visitor, we reserve the right, and you hereby grant to us the right in our sole discretion to reveal your identity (or whatever information we know about you) in the event of a complaint or legal action arising from any message, submission, or action by you.